Terms & Conditions
Payment is due at the time of shipment. No product will be shipped unless payment has been received or net terms have been arranged.
We reserve the right to request payment in advance for special order or custom manufactured items.
In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
- All merchandise to be returned to Reproduction Provisions must be pre-approved and issued a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA#).
- Returned merchandise must be in "new" unused condition and accompanied by the RMA# so that credit can be applied to the correct account.
- Product exchanges must be pre-approved and are only granted upon request for in-stock merchandise only and only within 90 days of the date of invoice.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all customer returns returned for credit.
Generally orders are shipped the same day as payment is received, if an order cannot be shipped due to an item being unavailable the buyer will be notified within 1 business day to make other arrangements.
All orders are filled with product in good, working condition and carefully packaged to avoid damage during shipment.
All shipments from our warehouse are designated FOB (Free On Board) at our warehouse in Walworth, WI. This means that the freight carrier assumes responsibility for the package once it is loaded onto their truck.
Please inspect all packages when they arrive and in case of loss or damage report immediately to the freight carrier* an arrange to file a claim as soon as possible. Keep the container (boxes and other materials) as well as the product to be inspected by the freight company before a claim can be settled.
ICC regulations state that all claims of shortage or damage must be filed within 10 days of the date of arrival or they will not be honored.
* Palletized shipments via freight truck should be inspected upon arrival for damage or missing items. Freight shipment claims are filed by the shipper (Reproduction Provisions), and our offices should be contacted immediately upon discovery of loss or damage. Any external evidence of loss or damage must be noted on freight bill when shipment is received and signed by the carriers agent (driver). Failure to do so may cause the claim for loss or damage to be disallowed. Advise us promptly of any shortage in shipment.