NOTE: (Not Available For Sale To Addresses In California)
For synchronization of estrus in sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrous cycle.
- Treatment with altrenogest solution 0.22% results in estrus (standing heat) four to nine days after completion of the 14-day treatment period
- Enhances profitability by creating a predictable breeding timetable for gilts, reducing heat checking and eliminating weekend breeding and farrowing1
- Improves operating efficiency due to unparalleled control of estrus synchronization
- Convenient handling system
- Do not use in gilts having a previous or current history of uterine inflammation (i.e., acute, subacute or chronic endometritis).
- Underdosing of MATRIX® may lead to the occurrence of cystic follicles.
- Human Food Safety: Gilts must not be slaughtered for human consumption for 21 days after the last treatment.
MATRIX® is a product of Merck Animal Health
Similar to SwineMate by Aurora Pharmaceuticals.