SwineMate is an Altrenogest solution 0.22% (2.2 mg/mL) For synchronization of estrus in sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrous cycle.
- Manufactured in Minnesota in an FDA approved facility.
- Dosage — 6.8 mL/day for 14 consecutive days (15 mg of altrenogest per day).
- Achieve standing heat 4–9 days after SwineMate treatment.
- The cost-effective alternative to MATRIX for swine.
- The exact formulation and active ingredient as MATRIX for swine.
- Operating efficiency improves by controlling estrus synchronization.
- Predictable breeding timetable for sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrus.
- SwineMate is used to synchronize the estrous cycle of gilts, to prolong gestation for 2–3 days, to synchronize farrowing, and to postpone post-weaning estrus.
Compare to Matrix by Merck Animal Health.